The Motop 270 Free Standing Awning is the ideal shade solution for your 4wd canopy. It is easy to install on a Motop or any other roof top tent with the included brackets, easy to set up when you’re camping and easy to pack away when you’re ready to get back on the road. It is available to suit either the passenger side or driver side of your vehicle. The Motop awning is lightweight, but is also built tough for Australian offroad conditions with high quality all-weather canvas. Before you take off for your next 4×4 expedition, the Motop awning is the best way to make sure you have plenty of shade wherever your adventures take you.
Motop 270 Free-standing awning key features:
- Options of driver-side mounted or passenger-side mounted
- Heavy duty 280GSM Poly-cotton tear stop all weather canvas. 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Premium aluminium extrusion material for swing arms, arm joint and backing plate
- Full powder coated aluminium structures: swing arms, joint, backing plate, awning poles
- Lightweight: 19.5 kg
- Wind rating: 35 km/h
- Weather proof canvas bag made of quality canvas and inner sealed layer.
- Weather resistant, UV resistant canvas bag with heavy duty zippers
- Set of three awning poles, ropes and sand pegs included
- Motop Awning Mounting Brackets are included (note: these only work with Motop RTT. Different mounting brackets may be needed to mount on other racks or platforms)
Closed dimensions (mm): 2300L x 140W x 165H
Weight: 19.5 kg
Coverage (open): ~11 square metres
Warranty: 1 Year