Gas struts ideal for camper trailers, canopies and caravans. The 195mm struts are 6mm shaft and 15mm body, also known as a 6×15. Available in newtons of force from 100n to 400n.
Make opening and closing of doors, tailgates, boots, etc, a breeze with these quality gas struts. Also refered to as gas stays and gas rams, our struts are of the highest quality.
• Quality control from factory with 20, 000 cycle testing and 150 hours of shaft salt exposure testing
• Quality product, tried and tested in the market
• Well oiled seal and brass guided shaft
• Manufactured with additional backup seal in case primary seal fails
• Custom strut lengths and pressures available upon request.
• Struts have a dampener which prevents struts from launching door unit at user, also prevents door collapsing on user
Given that Gas Struts are commonly used on doors for camper trailers, caravans and boats you might also be interested in our range Hinges, locks & handles, drawer slides, foam & rubber seals, fasteners and much more.