At Dunn and Watson, we have plenty of camper accessories that will make your next trip much more comfortable and stress free. So if you are new to camper trailers or you just want to add a few upgrades to your trailer, here are eight of the most useful accessories for you to explore.
- Aluminium tailgate kitchens: All our camper trailer kitchens are locally made and lightweight, but also strong and durable. A 3mm build with stacks of storage and a flip out bench gives you the ideal tailgate kitchen workbench with either a right or left hand swing. They can be mounted onto just about any existing trailer and are one of our more popular camper accessories.
- Outdoor sinks: To make it easier to pack everything into your trailer we have a collapsible sink, dish drainer and 5L bucket. These come free with our aluminium tailgate kitchens, but you can purchase them separately. They fit easily into your the storage section of your tailgate kitchen and make preparing food and cleaning up a breeze. We also have a stainless outdoor sink if you want to build your own kitchen.
- Stone guards: Fitted to the front of your camper trailer, our powder coated stone guards protect the front of your trailer from stones thrown up as you drive along sealed, unsealed and dirt roads. It comes with a mounting kit and it’s easy to mount to the A frame of your trailer, as it’s adjustable and will fit any trailer. This is one of those necessary camper accessories that really does a good job of protecting your trailer.
- Water pumps: Our diaphragm water pump is suitable for pressurised water systems and is compact and quiet. It can be configured with different inlet types and has multiple uses. If it runs dry, it won’t be damaged and it’s self priming and runs on 12V DC with a maximum 6A draw. With a 9.5L/minute flow rate, it suits just about all your needs on the road.
- Gas bottle and Jerry can holders: Don’t leave home without one of our 4.5kg or 9.0kg gas bottle holders and our 20L Jerry can holder. The gas bottle holders are strong and reliable, built with our over center fastener and pinchweld side bubble that absorbs any movement on the road. All are easy to install and the Jerry can holders make sure that your emergency freshwater is stored securely on your trailer.
- Drawer slides: Ideal for accessing deep drawers or for moving heavy items, such as generators, toolboxes and fridges, our drawer slides take loads of 30kg up to 1 tonne.
- Fold down benches: Finding enough room to prepare dinner on the road can be a difficult task, but our fold down benches make it easy. Just add an aluminium flip bench to your existing kitchen and you have all the space you need!
- Water tanks: We have a range of Australian made fresh and grey water tanks from 65L up to 100L, perfect for all your water needs on the road. These camper accessories make it easy to carry enough water for the whole family.
Call us on 1300 210 549 for more information on our camper accessories.